Wednesday 5 October 2011

Fall Into Reading 2011 Question 2

So week two's question is posted, and it's actually pretty similar to a Top Ten list a did recently.


The question is:
How often do you re-read books? What does it take to make you re-read?


The answer would be not very often at all. I do often forget a lot of the details when I do, so I don't mind doing it, but there are so many books I haven't read it feels counter-productive. However, sometimes I do, and its normally because I don`t have anything new to read, and I can`t fall asleep unless I read first. This is another reason I love my Kobo, because I can just sign into the store from bed and get a new book, so I`m not stuck picking an old one from my shelf.


And, like last week`s question I will give you a little update on how I am doing with my reading list. I finished Unbearable Lightness by Portia de Rossi (review here) and now I`m reading Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella, which ironically isn't on my list, but should have been, as I had even already had it bought. So what's that, one down, and one added, so really it's like I have barely started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment