Tuesday 27 September 2011

Top Ten Tuesdays (2)

Top Ten Books I Want To Reread


I chose the first 7 books because I had to read them for school, which puts a negative spin on everything, so I would like to reread them. Especially 1, 5, 6, & 7 because I enjoyed them at the time, so I would enjoy them even MORE now! Eight and 9 are books I love, they are just so long that it deters me from picking them up for a second go, and finally 10 is the book(s) that shaped my childhood, and turned me into the bookaholic I am today, so I couldn't possibly deny some of them a reread from time to time.




Also, I didn't like the way last weeks post looked with all the book covers strewn around, but when I was reading other peoples lists I didn't like that there weren't covers on some (because I didn't know some of them), so I'm trying something new this week that I saw on others, and that is to link the post to their goodreads page, so if you don't know it, its easier to figure out!
Let me know which you like better :)









3 comments:

  1. THE GREAT GATSBY is on my list, too! It's been so long since I read it! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. to kill a mockingbird should have made my list ut it didnt. i forgogi It was a great read

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...most of yours are the really intellectual branch lol. cool though. I really liked TKAM and of course Harry Potter :)

    check out my TTT!
    http://unabridgedandralyn.blogspot.com/2011/09/top-ten-tuesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete