Wednesday 7 September 2011

Life Updates

So today was a pretty big day for me, it was the first day of school :) I started my MBA today! Yahoo! So in 3-4 short years I will have a few new letters after my name. This time next year I will also (hopefully) be starting my CMA (Certified Managerial Accountant - don't know if it's called the same thing outside of Canada) designation. I write the entrance exam for that in June, and will need to start studying in approx. April.... ugh.

Other than that I also had an interview for a part-time job I mentioned I was looking for awhile back. So hopefully I hear back from that soon - I need some extra $$$!!

I didn't get much reading done over the long weekend as I had anticipated. We decided to remodel our half bathroom which was in pretty rough shape. It was pretty interesting, we refinished the counter tops, changed the flooring, got a new faucet, and gave it a fresh coat of paint. I will post some pics later when I get them loaded on the computer.

I have however updated my Goodreads TBR list... I think its almost at 300! Lots to read. I'm almost done One Fifth by Candace Bushell too, so I can review that (and mention a few of her others as well) and I'm about a 1/4 way through the 2nd Sookie Stackhouse Novel by Charlaine Harris, but I'm going to wait to do a post about a few of them together.

Well, that's really all I have to say today, I'll leave you with this picture for the day:
I'm delightful and cute and so happy to be reading my book
- unlike Jessica who will have to cook and study school things, I have nothing else to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment