Friday 23 September 2011

Blog Hop (3) and Follow Friday (1)

I missed the Blog Hop last week because my in-laws were in, and my blogging had to take a back seat to them, because I don't get to see them that often! Also, in my review of the past two Book Blog Hops, I noticed a lot of people doing the Follow Friday (hosted by parajunkee and AlisonCanRead) as well. I didn't realize I was going to love these meme's so much, so I held of doing another (I'm just a blogging newbie after all!) but now I'm going to join :)


For any other Newbie's, the Book Blog Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books and it's a fun way to meet other blogger's by simply answering a little (normally book-related) question, and then hopping around to see what everyone else has said!


Book Blogger Hop
This week's question is: not yet posted



The new meme I'm doing this week is Follow Friday, it is another question based meme, with the same sort of principle, except the folks at Parajunkee and AlisonCanRead also pick a blog to promote, which I think is pretty cool because sometimes people participate by answering the question, but not going around to other people's blogs.

Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?

I used to reread books more frequently when I didn't have an ereader (it's too easy to connect and buy something new now), but I am still forever reading Summer Sisters by Judy Blume, and I have reread the shorter Harry Potter books a few times. I have so many books on my TBR list that rereading would take up too much time! Also, now that I have started blogging, I need to read new material to keep you updated on!




I really enjoy these meme's, so a BIG thank you to the hosts of these!!

9 comments:

  1. Oooh Harry Potter is about to make it so easy to reread with the ebooks coming out in October. Finally instead of needing a suitcase to lug them all around I'll just have my Kindle!

    Your Blog is so sunny, it's a nice change up from the cold weather we've had going on around me! It's nice to meet another new blogger, I know how you feel about the memes. :)

    Rywn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I still haven't read the Harry Potter books yet, or watched any of the movies! I think that makes me a little bit insane because my friends are always pestering me about them! x)

    Thanks so much for stopping by, Jess! I'm following you back for sure! :)

    Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Harry Potter! :) DITTO!

    I'm your newest follower!
    Care to follow back?

    Also, don't forget to enter our SIGNED Enthralled Anthology giveaway!

    lovelifeandreading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HP is a popular answer, but I'm totally with you on trying to plow through a tremendous TBR pile! (Oh yeah, and the ease of purchasing on an ereader--TOO EASY!)

    Happy Friday! New follower :)
    Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely read more now that I have an e-reader. I could also re-read Judy Blume books. She's a great author! New follower!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Follower. I reread the Percy Jackson series.
    Donna @
    bookloversparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually have Summer Sisters but haven't gotten around to read it yet. I might movie it up on my TBR list if you say it's so good! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi & Happy Friday!

    I am going to have to pick up the HP series one of these days :)

    Thank-you for stopping by my blog earlier www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. I haven't read Summer Sisters, but I used to read Just as Long as We're Together over and over.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete