Saturday 3 September 2011

Book Blog Hop

So, this week was pretty crazy for me. I had to go away for work to Corner Brook, which is a very beautiful place on the west coast of Newfoundland. The 13 hour days I was working didn't leave me with a whole lot of time to blog, but I did get a fair amount of reading done, so hopefully I can get a few reviews in this week.

Book Blogger Hop


I enjoyed participating in last weeks Book Blog Hop hosted by Crazy for Books, so I thought I would do it again this week. For the original post, and to check out her great blog, you can click here.


This week's Hop Question is:
“What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)”

For me this fall I am looking forward to a lot of things actually, it is probably my favorite season, because its still nice, but its not sweltering (not that is ever really gets that hot in Newfoundland). To choose one though, I will pick school. I am looking forward to starting school. I graduated from my undergraduate degree in May of 2010, and this Wednesday will be my first day of school for my Master's degree. I am going to be working on it part time, and I have full time employment. I love the first day of school, and all the hope and excitement that comes with it. After the first few weeks it gets tough, but those first few classes are always so much fun.

Otherwise, I look forward to reading some of your answers, and getting out a few more review posts this week!

Happy Hopping!


2 comments:

  1. The west coast of Newfoundland sounds beautiful. And anything that's not swelteringly hot sounds good right now. It's 102 in KY today -- unbearable. And I usually like it warm.
    Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just followed from the Hop, could you follow back, thks in advance xx http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete