Tuesday 20 September 2011

Top Ten Tuesdays

This is my first week participating in weekly feature from 'The Broke and the Bookish'. I have seen them on a lot of other people's blogs, and love reading them. I was going to participate in last weeks, but I thought the topic would take me too long and I didn't have a lot of time, but this week's topic is great - so I'll give it a try :)

Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me


1) Delirium - Lauren Oliver
2) Memoirs of a Geisha - Arthur Golden
3) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson
4) The Secret Garden - Francise Hodgeson Burnett

5)Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
6)Bumped - Megan McCafferty 
7)Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
8)Bridget Jones Diary - Helen Fielding



9)The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho
10)Life of Pi - Yann Martel
 



6 comments:

  1. You have a few on your list I almost included on my own (Geisha, Bridget Jones, Water for Elephants, Pi) Do you plan on getting to any of these or are they ones that will probably remain on your unread list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Water for Elephants and The Life of Pi but none of the others...I'd definitely recommend the first two...Life of Pi just wasn't for me. I want to read Delerium...and I am adding The Secret Garden to my TBR list right now!!!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did pull all of these choices from my TBR list, but that's not to say they are all high on it. I add so many all the time, it's so difficult to prioritize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's some good ones on your list- I've read about half of them I guess. I wish I'd thought of Memoirs of a Geisha, I need to add that to my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delirium should be right next to Divergent on my list, and The Alchemist should be next to One Hundred Years of Solitude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm afraid you are right; these are all books that everyone HAS read except you. ;->

    Welcome to Top Ten! I've been doing this meme so long that I feel like it's mine!

    ReplyDelete