Thursday 2 August 2012

Brand Launch!

Hello!

First I want to say that I have not have much time to blog these past few days, and not much time to read either. I only have 2 books read which I could write about. Also, you probably noticed I did a crap job with my Top Ten Tuesday post, with only picking 3, and I have NO time to pop around and see everyone else's choices and make a few comments. So, I'm sorry about that, I do enjoy reading everyone else's lists.

I have spent a little time with my blog branding however, as Imma Bookworm now has 3 new things! A shiny new email address, and brand new twitter account, and a great new Facebook page! Well, none of them are that great yet, but they exist! Which is the first step. I am not very good with computers, so although these are baby steps, I'm kinda proud of myself. It will be a challenge to get used to using them, and I'm trying to link a few things up so that makes it a little easier.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that even though there has been no posts or activity from me over here, I am still trying to keep good on my plan to get more involved with my blog and turn it into something more awesome!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment