Tuesday 7 August 2012

Top Ten Posts On Your Blog That Would Give The BEST Picture of YOU




This is a very odd TTT in my opinion. I think all my posts reflect me well, since I wrote them... Anyway, I'll try I guess. (PS Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and you can join in the fun right here) I'm not going to choose any of my TTT posts, as I assume you have already read them (haha, not likely, but that will make it more challenging).

1) Sick Day Blues
I wrote this post pretty recently, and it was while I was sick, so it kind of jumps around, but it basically just talks about how I'm feeling, some upcoming life plans, some future life dreams, and what I was currently reading at the time. This would give a pretty good picture of me, because I'm mostly just talking about me! There are a few posts where I talk about myself, so I picked a few of them

2) Life Updates

3) Book Shopping at Thrift Stores
This is a post about an epic money saving realization. I had to post about it.

4) My TBR List
This post is about my stress levels over reading - because, yes I stress over reading. If that doesn't give you some kind of impression about me, I'm not sure what would.

5) The Best Thing You Will See Today
My geek coming out...

6) Blog Hop & Follow Friday
This is a meme I used to participate in, and I thought the answers to my questions here were enlightening, also, there is an ACTUAL PICTURE of me here, so I guess this would be the best post to give the BEST PICTURE of me, haha. (I'm soooo clever).

7) Lola and the Boy Next Door
I thought this review was a good one that sort of spoke to what I am like,

8) Desperately Wanting Wednesday
 This is a post about books I want to read soon. Of the 20 I posted about in MARCH, I still have only read 8 of them. This post shows what a huge scatter brain I am, and that I am terrible at getting to anything!

9) Narrative Loserdom
I chose this post, as it was the first review book I had ever posted about. (In fact, it still is the only one, but I have since been given 2 more books in the last 2 weeks to review, and they will be coming soon). I remember how freaking excited I was that someone wanted to give me something so that I would write about it. It was a good book too. Very 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' (which I had not yet read at that point, but have now).

10) Finally, I chose my review of City of Bones to show what I am like, not for the review of the book, but the 'Why I Read This Book' part of the review. It basically shows what I psycho I am when it comes to planning how to tackle a series. (For the record, I still haven't moved on with the 'Women of The Otherworld' series because I can decide whether 'Men of the Otherworld' should be read before 'Stolen'... AND I can't bear to tackle Phillipa Gregory's books, even though I'm dying to, because WHAT ORDER DO YOU READ THEM IN????) Stressed.

Also, for good measure, here is another picture of me! Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Funny. "Best picture of you...." And you in a costume! And then you post another picture, "for good measure," and here you are wearing sunglasses! Clever.

    Here's a ten post look at me. I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I didn't plan that! I will definitely check yours out tomorrow. I keep getting scheduled to work on Tuesday nights and missing out on hopping around the TTT!

      Delete
  2. School and two jobs? Wow, you're a busy lady, Jess! And I'm very impressed with the costumes you made. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your TBR post. I wish I only had 400....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I find it so overwhelming, I can't even bring myself to go into a book store unless I'm with someone who won't let me buy something!

      Delete