Friday 17 August 2012

Feature & Follow Friday

Hello! I have not been a very good blogger this week, however I am away for work this week, and I just happen to be gone away to where I'm from! So, when I'm not working I have been busy hanging out with family and friends, which admittedly hasn't been much, because I am super busy working this week. I missed my TTT meme but I did want to take a minute and put this one up, because t doesn't take that long to do, and I don't want nothing on the blog for too long!

Parajunkee & AlisonCanRead host this weekly meme, and you can join up over on their sites, as I don't add the linky here. The feature blogs this week are:

button, null 

So, you should check them out!

This week's question is:

Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn’t have to be a book blog.

A: One of the first blog's I started reading on a regular basis was 'The Shopping Detox' because the author is fantastically hilarious, and I feel her pain as I also try to fabulously pay off debt. As for other blogs that inspire me, I will choose 2 book blogs that I started following as soon as I started my blog, and they are: Unabridged Andra and Books, Biscuits, and Tea both of these blogs are aesthetically pleasing, frequently have new content, and both of them have been really nice to me on twitter! They inspire me to try and do my very best with my blog.

(And, actually, anyone that makes money blogging inspires me, because I have NO IDEA how you can possibly do that).


Well, that's it for this week, I'm off to finish my last day of work, and then hang out at home for a bit. I should have 2 new reviews up next week, as I have at least been doing a little reading while I've been home!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :) it's true, you deserve to be called out on your awesomeness!! (I'm kind of embarrassed you saw this though)

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
    Christine x
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I stopped by and followed back :) Glad to see you just read all the Mortal Instruments book, I have only read the first one and haven't bought the rest yet because I have too much! I'm dying to know what happens though!

      Delete