Tuesday 21 August 2012

Top Ten Favorite Books Over the Life of My Blog

Hello! Sorry I missed last week, I was away and forgot to pre-write it.
For anyone stopping by who had no idea what Top Ten Tuesday is, you can check it our here. It is hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish :)

This week's topic (as the title of this post suggests) is my top ten favorite books that I have read since I started my blog. I tired to pick my favorites, and ended up with 13, so if the book was a series, I only put the first one to make it easier. These are in no real order, and I will link the reviews to the pictures :)

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)The Fault in Our StarsThe Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)Sloppy Firsts (Jessica Darling, #1)The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's choices :) Happy Reading this week!

4 comments:

  1. Good list and I love Perks of Being a Wallflower as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Divergent and The Hunger Games..I am a new follower btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Nice to meet you :) Have you read Insurgent yet? I hear there is a Divergent movie in the works too! Exciting stuff :D

      Delete