Wednesday 29 February 2012

February Wrap Up - 2012 TBR Reading Challenge

It's that time again for the monthly wrap-up of the reading challenge I am participating in this year. I can't believe how fast this month went! I have done a good bit of reading this month, and got a whole bunch of new books as well. My birthday is in February, so I hit the thrift stores, got some gift cards and pre-ordered Pandemonium, it should be here any day now! I also started the Millennium Trilogy, and ordered the second two of that series. Mostly, I'm still trying to get through some ebooks and the pile I received for Christmas. It's been a good month though!


I managed to read 6 books that qualify for the challenge this month, but only used 4 entries, as I did a series post of the three Vampire Diaries books I read (it just seemed easier). 
The six I read and posted about were:

  

You can click the picture to take you to their reviews if you like.
I also read Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling, which was late 2011 so I didn't count it, and 2 others that I haven't posted about, so will probably get included in the March wrap-up..

Some March reads I plan to get through are:
Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
Vampire Diaries: The Return - Nightfall by L.J. Smith
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Glory in Death by J.D. Robb
The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
and maybe one or two more.

March is the last full month of school this semester, and I have a test and a paper to do, so I will have to take a break mid month from reading in almost all of my spare time!

I also plan to get started on The Scarlet Letter, because I like working through some classics every now and then too, there are a few on my original challenge as well that are much older that I keep saying I should start too. I have vacation in May, so maybe I'll get through one or two of them then.


Happy Reading Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment