Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. There is a new list topic weekly to write, and tons of other bloggers participate, and you can jump around and see what everyone else thinks! This weeks list is as follows:
Top Ten Books I Had VERY Strong Emotions About (cry, laugh, hurl across the room, etc.)
This one isn't too hard, as I cry at everything... haha
1) Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
I passionately loathed this book. I can't even get into why without feeling rageful.
2) Confessions of Georgia Nicholson Series - Louise Rennison
LOL funny. So funny. Incredibly funny. If you can get over the fact they are very immature (which I can).
3) Claiming Georgia Tate - Gigi Amateau
Love this book, cried, of course
4) The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
So many emotions over this book.
5) Harry Potter Books 4-7 - J. K. Rowling
Cried like a baby through the last 4 books of the series
6) The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Shocking book, with makes you think
7) How I Paid For College - Marc Acito
I love this book, and everyone always says they have never heard of it. If I have one blogging goal, it is to have everyone read it. Its so hilarious.
8) Knocked Up - Rebecca Eckler
Funny, funny, oh so funny. I can't wait to read the next 2 she has out, which I recently found out existed
9) Summer Sisters - Judy Blume
My favorite book, so I feel a whole lot of things for this one
10) My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Piccoult
Although I consider myself to be an ex-Jodi Piccoult fan, this one always tugs my heart strings