Sunday 13 November 2011

2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge


Hello! This post is about a reading challenge I'm deciding to join. This one lasts for the full year, so I'm hoping I don't drop off on participation. School got very busy this semester, so the Fall Into Reading Challenge I was participating in fell to the wayside unfortunately. Also, this one doesn't have as much structure to the reading list, as I kept straying from it!

You can get all the reading challenge details here:

My TBR list is very long, so I'm not going to pretend like I'm going to get through it, so instead on my Goodreads I keep a list of books that I already own that I haven't read yet. I update this list every time I get a new book, so I'll add the link, but I'll also write it out to make it my official challenge list :)

1) Love The One You're With - Emily Giffin
2) The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen
3) Bloodline - Richelle Mead
4) Marked - P.C. Cast
5) The Struggle - L.J. Smith
6) Divergent - Veronica Roth
7) Under the Dome - Stephen King
8) Lola and the Boy Next Door - Stephanie Perkins
9) The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - Stephenie Meyer
10) Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer
11) Matched - Ally Condie
12) Bumped - Megan McCafferty
13) Chasing Harry Winston - Lauren Weisburger
14) Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater
15) Bitter is the New Black - Jen Lancaster
16) A Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin
17) Club Dead - Charlaine Harris
18) The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
19) Slash - Slash
20) The Carrie Diaries - Candace Bushnell
21) Twenties Girl - Sophie Kinsella
22) Beauty Queens - Libba Bray
23) Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
24) Forever - Judy Blume
25) Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk
26) Something Borrowed - Emily Giffin
27) Bad Taste in Boys - Carrie Harris
28) The Nannie Diaries - Emma McLaughlin
29) The Debutante Divorcee - Plum Sykes
30) Running with Scissors - Augusten Burroughs
31) The Life of Pi - Yann Martel
32) A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini
33) The Guernsey Literacy and Potato Peel Society - Annie Barrows
34) The Glass Castle - Jeannette Walls
35) The Color Purple - Alice Walker
36) The Secret Life of Bees - Sue Monk Kidd
37) Let The Great World Spin - Colum McCann
38) Water For Elephants - Sara Gruen
39) Bossypants - Tina Fey
40) Then He Ate My Boy Enhancers - Louise Rennison

My goal is to read 100 books in 2012, so picking 40 for this list shouldn't limit my selection by too much :)
Look forward to seeing everyone else's list, and posting reviews about these ones!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the challenge- thanks for joining! I'll be interested to see what you think of Bumped and Bad Taste in Boys! Haven't read either of those yet. You definitely have a long list, but I bet you can get through it all!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete