Tuesday 26 March 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - March 26, 2013



This week I am finally getting back on track with blogging. I should change this blog's title to Imma Busyworm as I have had so little time! Very exciting news happened this weekend though, and that is there was a new baby added to our family! BF's sister had a little boy named Sawyer Kai (Sawyer is a great bookish name, don't you think?!) He is so adorable! This is my 3rd nephew (and I have a niece too) but the first on BF's side of the family (plus, I don't live where my brother does, so I don't get to see his children very often at all). Anyway, he is wonderful, and my bathrooms still didn't get cleaned this weekend!! haha, oh well!!

But, this list only takes a moment to write up, because this week's topic is a good one (plus, I can write this whenever because the Bookish Girls are great and put the topics up very far in advance - thanks!) If you would like to participate in Top Ten Tuesday hosted over at the Broke and the Bookish, you can get all the details here.

Top Ten  Books I Recommend The Most

1) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2) Game of Thrones series by George RR Martin
3) The Host by Stephenie Meyer
The Book ThiefA Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)The Host (The Host, #1)

4) The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
5) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
6) Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
The Perks of Being a WallflowerAnna and the French KissEnder's Game
7) Knocked Up by Rebecca Eckler
8) Summer Sisters by Judy Blume
9) How I Paid for College by Marc Acito
10) And last, (obviously if someone hasn't read them, I talk about them excessively until they agree to read them) all the Harry Potter books
Knocked Up: Confessions of a Hip Mother-to-beSummer SistersHow I Paid for College (Edward Zanni, #1)

6 comments:

  1. Great list!! Game of Thrones made my top 10 too.

    I think everyone should read Harry Potter but I don't recommend it very often which is weird because I LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter made my list, too:)) (how could it not?) The Host is is my TBR pile but because of your recommendation I think I'm going read it soon!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Harry again <3. No one can give him up :).
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Game of Thrones and Ender's Game are two of my all time favorite reads. I can't even tell you how many times I've read Ender's Game, I hope the movie is halfway decent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Book Thief and The Perks of Being a Wallflower are on my list as well -- I adore both! Enders Game I will have to check out soon since I know a movie will be coming out.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna should have been on my list! I have been passing out GOT to all of my friends and family. We now have our own little cult jonesing for more. They kind of hate me right now for getting them hooked! Here are my picks http://wp.me/pzUn5-1sn
    And Congrats on the new little one in the family!

    ReplyDelete