This week I am finally getting back on track with blogging. I should change this blog's title to Imma Busyworm as I have had so little time! Very exciting news happened this weekend though, and that is there was a new baby added to our family! BF's sister had a little boy named Sawyer Kai (Sawyer is a great bookish name, don't you think?!) He is so adorable! This is my 3rd nephew (and I have a niece too) but the first on BF's side of the family (plus, I don't live where my brother does, so I don't get to see his children very often at all). Anyway, he is wonderful, and my bathrooms still didn't get cleaned this weekend!! haha, oh well!!
But, this list only takes a moment to write up, because this week's topic is a good one (plus, I can write this whenever because the Bookish Girls are great and put the topics up very far in advance - thanks!) If you would like to participate in Top Ten Tuesday hosted over at the Broke and the Bookish, you can get all the details here.
Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most
1) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2) Game of Thrones series by George RR Martin
3) The Host by Stephenie Meyer
5) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
6) Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
7) Knocked Up by Rebecca Eckler
8) Summer Sisters by Judy Blume
9) How I Paid for College by Marc Acito
10) And last, (obviously if someone hasn't read them, I talk about them excessively until they agree to read them) all the Harry Potter books