Tuesday 12 March 2013

February Wrap Up

Hello! World's Worst Blogger here (but I said I would be MIA for awhile, so I don't feel too bad). I have to say that unfortunately updating on here, and even reading in general has taken a back seat these days (like the back seat of a school bus it's so low on my priority list right now!) Which is horrible, but I have been travelling for work, travelling for leisure, still working 2 jobs, and I'm in school... so, really I have been truly busy! Anyway, even though its almost 2 weeks late, I did want to post a quick February wrap up. I still won't be able to find time for any book reviews until the end of April (but I promise I will write and schedule a whole bunch so I have everything I have read out there! Promise! Right after I finish my Stats exam!!)

Ok, so I had very ambitious hopes for February due to how much I was going to be travelling. And I did definitely read more than if I hadn't been on planes, but not near as much as I had hoped to get to. I'm so behind in my reading, I'm worried I will fail all my challenges! :'(

Anyway...

Read

A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)Marked (House of Night, #1)City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)Water for Elephants

Again, I have no reviews to link up, but Clash of Kings was on my 2013 Sequels list, Marked was my January book on the 2013 Paranormal, City of Ashes was on my A-Z list and my 2013 Sequel list, and Water for Elephants was on my 2013 TBR Pile list. So that's not bad.

SUPPOSED TO HAVE READ

Ok, so I had made plans to also read PS I Love You, which was my Monthly Key Word Challenge book for February, and I have about 20 pages left in it. So I can finish that tonight (unless I fall asleep with it in my hands like last night...) And I was also supposed to read Clockwork Prince as that was my February Paranormal Challenge book. I will read that one next. Then I'm going to read Club Dead and Glory In Death after that. So, I definitely won't be able to get to Be Careful What You Wish For - Alexandra Potter for my March Key Word book, or The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa for the Paranormal Challenge. And since March is already almost half over, Clockwork Prince, Club Dead, and Glory In Death are all I'm going to get to read. Hopefully I can finish all of those!!

Since I like planning so much, and list making, and challenge meeting, and since my semester will be over April 16th, I do have hope for April being a successful reading month, so I will get through the following but the end of April (making this my challenge for the next 6 weeks basically):
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse, #4)Glory in Death (In Death, #2)Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)Be Careful What You Wish ForOne For The Money (Stephanie Plum, #1)

I better get reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment