Saturday 15 September 2012

September is for Sequels

Hello All;

I just read about a neat challenge over at Lisa Loves Literature where she is challenging herself (and others) to start picking up the sequels to some of the series books we are working our way through. I know if you are like me, you read the first book in a ton of series' and then move on to the next one. It seems like I have my hands in everything, but never finish any of them!

I'm a little late signing up, so I won't be able to get much read, but I'll try :)
I hope to get to:

City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare
The Last Little Blue Envelope - Maureen Johnson
and
Gloty In Death - J.D. Robb

It's not an ambition list, as I am currently in the middle of two large books, and I also plan to start Game of Thrones this month. But, I liked the idea of this challenge, so I couldn't pass on signing up! If you like it so, don't hesitate to head over and add yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment