Monday 10 September 2012

August Wrap-Up - 2012 TBR Challenge

This month I read 3 books which count toward my challenge for this year. I tried to catch on on some new books, so this was all I was able to read and get posted about:

Second Helpings (Jessica Darling, #2)Let the Great World Spin13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)

August has been a decent month for me reading wise, I got 2 review books in, and read a few other new-ish books that came out this year. We have been having such a fantastic summer that I have spend a lot of time outside though, and even more time watching 30 Rock (I love that show!)

For this month's challenge with the wrap up post, Angel @ Mermaid Vision Books asked us to send our favorite character on vacation! I think this is a fantastic idea, however I'm not going to participate this time, as I just don't have time to dream it up! Fresh back from my own vacation, I think I just need to think about work now! Best of luck to the participants though!

Happy Fall Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment