Wednesday 4 April 2012

March Wrap Up - 2012 TBR Reading Challenge


It's that time again for the monthly wrap-up of the reading challenge I am participating in this year. March was not a great reading month for me, I have been working a lot, and doing some final assignments for school. I only managed to read and post about 2 books this month! How sad :(  I did also finish The Girl Who Played With Fire Though, I have just been waiting to post until I have all three read.

The I read and posted about were:

  

The list that I had planned to read this month was:
Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
Vampire Diaries: The Return - Nightfall by L.J. Smith
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Glory in Death by J.D. Robb
The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
and maybe one or two more.

The crossed out ones are actually finished. I guess I hadn't even planned on Summer and the City, it just happened. I did just finish and post about Beauty Queens. Currently I am reading Narrative Loserdom (ARC), Pandemonium, and The Scarlet Letter and with school wrapping up in about 2 weeks, I can't see why I won't get those finished as well as some others I am dying to get to! (See this post for what those books are)


DismantledAlso, with this month's wrap up there was a contest for a green book cover! The one I chose was: Dismantled by Jennifer McMahon
I love the cover of this book (and I loved the book as well!) It is several shades of green, some nice and some sickly. The photo of the girl, which doesn't line up manages to look innocent and frightening all at the same time. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a little bit of mystery and suspense!





Well, I guess that's it for this month, pretty pitiful, but I'll make April better!


Happy Reading Everyone :)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I am your 50th follower! Good luck with reading more this month, happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete