Tuesday 30 April 2013

April Wrap Up

Hello!

So, remember last month when I made this really ambitious list of books to read??

1) Dead to the World - Charlaine Harris
2) Be Careful What You Wish For - Alexandra Potter
3) Shadow Kiss - Richelle Mead
4) Glory In Death - J.D. Robb
5) Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor
6) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs
7) One For the Money - Janet Evanovich

Well, I real ALMOST all of them!! The only one I haven't yet is Shadow Kiss, but I'm about 1/3 of the way thought it!! How awesome is that?! I'm feeling a lot better about how much I was sucking at my challenges. I mean, I'm still not really where I should be, but I'm doing much better. I'm going to be crazy and choose 7 more books to read for May too. I don't think I will get these all done, because school starts again May 6th, and I am also spends crazy amounts of time studying for a big national exam I'm writing June 12th. But hey, I can be ambitious right? So, the 7 books I plan to read in May are:

1) I am Number Four - Pitticus Lore (for the Paranormal Reading challenge and the A-Z Book Challenge)
2) Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi (for the Monthly Key Word Challenge and the A-Z Book Challenge)
3) Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse #5) - Charlaine Harris (for the Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge)
4) Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern (this isn't on any of my lists, but I want to read it!)
5) The Maze Runner - James Dashner (for the 2013 TBR Pile Challenge)
6) Rise of the Evening Star (Fablehaven #2) - Brandon Mull (for the A-Z Book Challenge and the 2013 Sequel Challenge)
and
7) The Guernsey Literacy and Potato Peel Society - Annie Barrows (for the 2013 TBR Pile Challenge)

So, I guess I better request some of these at the library because I don't think I have them all! Here's to hoping I can get to all of them. I only have 17/75 read for my Goodreads challenge, and I am apparently 10% or 7 books behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment